Keep Your Kids' Eye Care In Focus
Starting at age 3, your child should get an eye exam at least once every 2 years. To arrange an eye health exam for your son or daughter, call Drs. McKinney & Simmonds Optometrists, LLC at (316) 283-1310 today!
Watch For Signs Of Vision Problems
- Frequent eye rubbing or blinking
- Short attention span
- Frequent headaches
- Covering one eye or squinting eyes
- Tilting the head to one side
- Holding reading materials close to face
- An eye turning in or out
- Seeing double
- Losing place when reading
- Difficulty remembering what he or she read
Arm Your Child With Eye Health
Correcting vision issues early may help prevent learning and development problems.
Keep your kid on the right track and be sure he or she is equipped with the tools to succeed. Complete youth eye diagnoses and treatments play a vital role in your child's life.